Dr. Bruce K. Barr
- Dental Graduate of Medical College of Virginia
- Periodontal Graduate of Columbia University
- Dental Division Director of Sentara Hospital
- Instructor, Eastern Virginia Medical School
Assistant Clinical Professor, VCU School of Dentistry
Dr. Kenneth W. Marinak
- Graduate of Naval Dental School
- Periodontal Graduate of Georgetown University
- Instructor, Old Dominion University Hygiene Program
Board certified by the American Academy of Periodontology, we are part of a talented dedicated team of business and clinical staff many who have been together more that 20 years to serve you. We are also members of many dental organizations including the Academy of Osseointegration, The American Dental Association and the prestigious American College of Dentistry.
Our office has placed thousands of dental implants over the years as well as provide training programs for local dentists. We attend and instruct a careful selection of dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions around the country to network with colleagues regarding new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment to maintain our practice of state-of-the-art dental care.
Our dental assistants and dental hygienist pursue continuing education through conferences and coursework.
Our reception and billing staff are trained to respect your privacy and to assist you with any scheduling or payment concerns.